Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Giraffe

I hope all of you had a happy weekend! I did! I spent the better part of it indoors out of the heat stamping and coloring! My daughter drew yet more images and this one just looked like a darling baby card. So, even though I don't know anyone who is expecting a baby I made a baby card! I think it's so cute! Now I'll be ready when someone is having a baby girl!


I colored with copics, lightly chalked pink around the upper background of the giraffe, and cut it out with my coluzzle. I printed the words on my computer (Kayleigh font) and mounted them both on top of a piece of yellow that was embossed with my swiss dots folder. I added a little pink and white gingham bow and mounted it all on a pink card! Really simple, but really sweet!
One other thing about this card; I showed it to my daughter and she informed me that what I thought were eyes were cheeks! His eyes are closed! LOL! I thought he had a wrinkle in his forehead, eyebrows, and then eyes! It's still cute, and I'm not changing it!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: