Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday Kitty

I'm sure having fun with images my daughter has been drawing. It's really nice hearing all the compliments on them too; I know she enjoys it. One thing she really loves is cats, and here's one she drew that I thought would make a cute kids birthday card; well really anyone who likes cats would like this card for their birthday!



I colored this one with watercolor pencils and then ran my aqua brush over it. The wall is chalked and the floor was done with a copic marker. Notice the little rhinestone on the collar? Isn't that just too cute?! (You may have to click on it to see it, but that works now!)
I printed the words out on my computer (fgJayne font) and cut it out and the scalloped white piece with my new rectangle megabilities. I jut love finding things to cut out with those dies!
Thanks again for taking time out of your day to visit my blog!

3 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

I love your card! And your daughter is a wonderful artist!!!ANYONE would love to receive this card for their birthday!TFS

Diane said...

Super cute! Your daughter is a great artist -- she should have her own line of stamps!

Tess said...

I absolutely love this card. The kitty is so cute. My daughter would love to have a stamp that looked like that. Thanks for sharing.