Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hoppy Birthday!

I make a lot of birthday cards. I belong to three different stamping lists and keep the birthday list for two of them, so I am always making birthday cards to have on hand. This is a BIG card! I colored the frog with copics, stickled the candle flame, added liquid applique to the cupcake, and brushed it with some glitter fingernail polish I got at the dollar store after I puffed it up. It's such fun watching that stuff puff up! I rubbed chalks around the background and pierced the corners. I loved this ribbon with this image! The image is a digital stamp from Pink Petticoat and the saying is from Stampin' Up! Do many of you use digital images? They aren't as versatile as rubber stamps, but they are a lot less costly than rubber stamps. Pink Petticoat has some cute ones. Their web site is http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/









1 comment:

Maureen said...

SO cute!! Your coloring is amazing as always and I love that ribbon too!