Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mama Said

If you read the seven random things I told about myself when I was tagged the other day, then you know that I love puns. My kids know this about me, and I just cracked up when my daughter came up with this one. She also drew me a picture to go with it, and I've made a card using her drawing and her pun idea!




Isn't that hilarious!? I colored him with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The clouds are chalked, and the rain drops are outlined with a glittery blue gel pen. I also pulled out some handmade paper I've had in my drawer for years but haven't used. I thought the colors in the paper were perfect, and the texture of it went with the tropical rain forest look which is where I'm guessing marmosets live! LOL!
Thanks for looking today, and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

LOL! Seriously. I laughed so loud I scared the baby! :o) That's awesome!

Mistylynn said...

Very cute. Thanks for visiting and have a great day. Still chuckling.
Misty