Friday, June 20, 2008

Sweet Dreams

This cute elf girl was drawn by my daughter and I just had to color her up and add some bling! Isn't the little rhinestone on her cheek cute? :) For some reason the photos on my blog appear to be clickable but don't do anything when they are clicked on. They are supposed to take you to a larger photo, and I'm working on finding someone who can help me with this. Anyway, you probably can't see how cute the rhinestone is without the close up! :( The background paper is painted with some shimmery radiant pearls that I've had forever and then I embossed it with a texture sheet from Ellison. There's a little yellow stickles in the center of the flower behind her ear (notice that little pointy ear - sweet!) I printed the wording on my computer and then cut it out with my oval nestabilites and embossed it. While it was still in the die, I rubbed some chalks on it. Then I added a wedding flower from Michael's (thanks for that tip Lauren!) that I also chalked and added a little pearl drop in the center. The oval is popped up with dimensionals. The white flower on the card is from Papertrey Ink's Text Boxed set.




Isn't she cute?! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

The pictures aren't clickable because you copy and paste them to a different place within the message and you lose part of your html code when you do it. If you're going to move the picture once you've loaded it, you have to go to the "Edit HTML" tab and copy/paste it that way. HTH! I had problems with that for the longest time. Love your blog btw! Especially your daughter's drawings. She has a lot of talent!!

Kat said...

I love the B I G & W I D E eyes your daughter draws, Holly. And, of course, you bring the drawings to life with your coloring & embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Hi and she drew this? I am so jealous and proud of her. A budding TV person in the works it seems. Marge at Stamzpn 'N Stuff

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Hey Holly - I tagged you. Silly, I know, but what the heck, right? Check out my blog for more info!

Brianna Smith said...

I would just like to say that this card is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Your daughter has a great talent and i can't wait to work with her. I also am very impressed with your creativity towards her drawings, and how you can really spruce them up! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
Hugs,
Brianna