I was just tagged by Sarah
The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Here it goes:
Ten years ago: We had just moved into the house we presently live in. My oldest daughter was getting ready to go to college.
Five things in today’s 'to do list':
1. Grocery shop for the week.
2. Finish stamping a car for Lauren Meador’s Saturday Sketch.
3. Take our dog for a walk in the park.
4. Water my flower beds.
5. Take off my fingernail polish and re-do my nails.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Oatmeal cookies.
2. Peanut butter Cap’n Crunch dry from the box.
3. Chips and salsa.
4. Ice cream.
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off the remainder of the mortgage.
2. Hire someone to paint my craft room instead of doing it myself.
3. Hire a professional landscaper to do our yard
4. Invest more.
5. Make a large donation to American Cancer Society.
Places I have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Chicago, IL
3. Independence, MO
Now, here are the five people I have tagged.