Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Video!!

Gee, back again already! While I was learning more about creating my blog I saw where I could add a video. I have one that I put up on youtube after Christmas last year, and since it's craft related I thought you might enjoy it too. It shows how to make a Kirigami Christmas tree. Kirigami is origami with scissor cuts. I learned this from an episode on Carol Duval by Karen Thomas who is an extremely gifted origami artist! Anyway, hope you enjoy! If you make one of these, I'd love you to link a picture of yours in a comment post!

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

very cool idea! I've never seen this before. I'm going to have to try this sometime soon. Thanks!

B said...

Awesome! I will certainly give this a try. Thanks for sharing, Holly, and congratulations with your blog! I have it bookmarked ;-)

Bibi, RST!