Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Color Challenge

The color challenge on SCS today was Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi. I didn't have those exact colors on hand, but I made do with colors I had that were close enough. Maybe I shouldn't have added so much bling? When I was coloring the owl with my blender pen and ink my paper started pilling and gave it a textured look that I liked! Kind of looks like feathers! LOL!
Don't forget that tomorrow is card give away!



The owl image is Penny Black and the dots are DRS Designs. Words are computer generated in Boopee font. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kat said...

"Too much bling"??? I don't *think* so, Holly! After all, this is one fancy-schmancy owl. Yah, what a hoot!

Kristine said...

=) WHAT A FUN CARD!! The owls are taking over, I swear! Lol. He's a cutie. LOVE how you curved one corner on this--I've never seen that done before, but I likey!! :) Have a super day!

Dawn Marie said...

I love it!!!Looks great! TFS