Wednesday, July 23, 2008

design team rejects

A friend of mine just started a blog, and she is giving away some pretty nice blog candy. If you'd like to have a chance to win, and just see some beautiful things go by and take a look here.

Not long ago I applied to DRS designs to be on their design team. I made it through the first phase, but alas I was not chosen. This is one of the cards I entered. I was given three stamps to use and could only use those three stamps. I cut the word stamp apart so I could use part on the front and part on the inside. Here's the outside of the card.



When you pull on the ribbon at the top, it opens to reveal this.



I'll show you the other rejects tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

This is so creative! Your colors are gorgeous...as is that flower! :-)