Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Fairy Happy Day

I've had this little fairy stamp almost since I began stamping in the mid 80's. I'm re-discovering stamps all over again trying out my copics on images that only saw colored pencils before. This is a fun little free-standing pop up card. I found a wonderful tutorial for this here.



The image is from Love You To Bits. Of course, she's colored with copics and I added stickles to the "fairy dust" around her magic wand. The font I used on the greeting is Kayleigh. Notice the little transparant yellow rain dots on the greeting? My sister got me a whole slew of those in all colors for my birthday! I love using them, but some of them are so teeny they are hard to get off the sheet and on to a card. This card folds flat for mailing, but it sure looks cute sitting up there! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Thanks for the link to the pop-up card Holly! I think I might try this one today.....Fairy cute :~)

Pam

Debby said...

Adorable card! I need to make me a pop up card.