Monday, July 21, 2008

Featured Stamper card

The featured stamper on SCS yesterday was Susiestampalot. I chose to CASE this card from her gallery. I took her saying and ran with it.



The bird image is from Pink Petticoat, the dots are from DRS designs, and the tiny flower on the background is from Stampin Up's Simply Said set. I printed the words on my computer and clipped the bottom corners. The font is Snell. I added some yellow stickles to the centers of the flowers on the bird. The embossing on the blue piece behind the saying is the bird vine embossing folder from Provo Craft. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

The Cuttlebug Folder looks like it was made for that cute little bird! Very nice :~)

I missed you posting yesterday,
Pam

Kat said...

Waayyy adorable, bright 'n cheery - and so well-coordinated. Luv it, dahling! :-D