Monday, July 28, 2008

Featured Stamper Card

Hey! Look it's two posts in one day! I took a break from doing the Dare To Get Dirty challenges to do Sunday's featured stamper challenge. The card I chose to CASE is here.
Here's my version of the card



I used different colors and different stamps. She used a swirl image on her base card and I chose to emboss my swirls. I brayered Bliss Blue ink on to my embossing folder before embossing with it.
I especially liked the way she threaded her ribbon through the holes which is what drew me to the card in the first place.
The stamp image is from Stampin Up's Art Of Life set.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

After checking out your "cased" card...your card is MUCH nicer. Much more color! Almost elegant looking. Good job Holly!

Pam

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Very nice! I like what you did with the ribbon!

Amanda Sewell said...

Fun! The ribbon looks awesome!! Great work!

Jen said...

Very soft and beautiful!
Holly thank you for stopping by my blog. I will most definitely be back to see yours.

Lynn said...

This is really pretty! I like how you have the ribbon woven and the embossing looks great!