Monday, July 28, 2008

Got Dirty With Vellum

Last week the Dirty Girls at Splitcoast Stampers posted daily challenges for fan club members and I participated in as many as I could. You'll be seeing more of what I did for these challenges in the coming days, but here's the first one.



This was Laurie's from Just Give Me Stamps challenge. The challenge was to use vellum on your card. I stamped the flourish (actually it was two flourishes that I stamped one on top of the other) and then added vellum flowers. Little orange rain dots are in the center. The flourish stamps are from Autumn Leaves and the thank you is from Penny Black. The vellum flowers are from some cuttlebug flower dies and a punch I have. The background paper is colored just by directly applying my stamp pads to the cardstock. More challenge cards in the days to come! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Debby said...

This is Gorgeous!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh, this is just so delicate and pretty! Love your vellum flowers...so creative!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

So soft and pretty! I love it!

Amanda Sewell said...

So pretty!!! Love the vibrant color and how it is still so soft :)