Friday, July 18, 2008

Halloween?!

I know it's only July, but the next big holiday coming up is Halloween and I want to get a jump start on some cards. Plus, somehow stamping Halloween cards makes me feel the nearly 100 degree weather a little less. I love Halloween because it is usually cooling off by then, and I love the smell of fall in the air. I've always enjoyed everything that goes with Halloween. so, that said expect to see a few more of Halloween cards in the coming days.



This card uses the Stampin Up wheel that goes with Home Is Where the Haunt Is stamp set. I brayered the background, wheeled the image down, layered it on some black and orange cardstock, and tied a Halloween ribbon around it! Simple, but it makes a fun card.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Michelle Zindorf said...

Wonderful! TFS