Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Like Your Style

It's another Shy Bear today!



Isn't he just the cutest thing? I think when Lynne drew this the idea was for Father's Day, and this little guy had gotten some new slippers, a new cap, and a new tie and was just kind of overwhelmed with it all. I just thought it was a cute image.
I colored with copics, chalked the floor and added decorative paper for the background. The words were printed in Bradley Hand and Zapfino fonts and cut out with nestabilities. Then I used my postage stamp scissors and trimmed around the green layer. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the bear is popped up for a three dimensional look.
Don't forget that tomorrow is card give away day! If you have a blog I'd love it if you told your readers about it! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

You do such an awesome job with your markers Holly....when I grow up, I want to be just like you LOL

Pam

LaY hOoN said...

Beautiful ! LOve your colouring.
Great job !

Kat said...

I ditto what Pam said. ;-D

StampingJoan said...

Woo Hoo! I just got this card in the mail from Holly!

Cute Cute Cute!

Thanks Holy!

:)

Joan

StampingJoan said...

I meant Holly not Holy! But you are that too! hee hee

Craft Fairy said...

This has just got to be the best use of this shy bear stamp that I've see yet. I'll have to give it a try.