Friday, July 25, 2008

Last reject

This is the last thing I'll show you that was part of my rejected DRS Designs design team application stuff. I cut out the happy Birthday and mounted it on pop dots. I strung some thread through the banner and through the lady bug so it would look like he was holding it and it was being pulled by them. There's a cute saying on the inside about a ladybug bringing you wishes for a happy birthday, so it goes well with the image.

I'll admit I didn't do so well with this card. I would have turned me down too if this was the only thing entered! If I could have used some other stamps I had to fill in some of the space on the right it might have turned out better. It was fun trying though!
Hey, if you have a blog my friend Sarah at Scrampin' Mama is giving away a cool banner for blog candy! Even if you don't want a banner for your blog go check her blog out because she makes the cutest cards! Also, don't forget about the Magnolia stamps you can win at this blog Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

I think we've all heard this one before....

If at first you don't succeed, try ,try again!

The right stamp company just hasn't seen your submissions yet Holly. You're a talented lady! Be patient...good things come to those that wait.

Pam

Kristin said...

I love the ladybugs!! That's the nickname for my daughter! Let your blog readers know about the card I'm giving away once you tell about yours :-)

Enjoy!