Thursday, July 24, 2008

More rejects

Before I show you my rejects, let me tell you about a chance to win some cute blog candy! If you love those Magnolia stamps you are seeing everywhere then run to this blog and check it out!
Okay, here is another project I did for DRS designs design team application. I used four Easter stamps and stamped on coasters and then tied them together to form a box. The box could slide over a small pot of flowers or a small basket to be filled with Easter candy or eggs. All of the images were colored with copics and I flocked the bunnies.









I thought it turned out cute, but it just wasn't a winner. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I think it's adorable! Are you applying for the Limelight DT too? That app is due today...

Kat said...

Well, excuse me - but, IMO, it is to the detriment of DRS that they did not choose you to be on their design team. You are such an artist and so creative, Holly. It really is 'their loss' to not sign you up for their team. But apparently there is something better out there for YOU. :-)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Cute little Easter basket! Great colouring and design. It's a winner in my eye!