Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Playing in the craft room

REMINDER - Tomorrow's card will be sent to someone who leaves a comment on it. Be sure to come back tomorrow!
Saturday night my daughter Chesney popped over. I was telling her how I've been trying to make myself use patterened paper more and that Lauren's sketch was really challenging me because there were two pieces of patterned paper in it. She was looking at what I had done and then she spotted a pack of DCWV patterned paper I had just bought that day. She became inspired to make a card of her own using one of her images. She put the paper together, colored the image, added some ribbon and left the saying to me. It was fun, and I think she should come play with me more often! So here is Chesney's card:

I love seeing where she adds shading to her images. The font I used for the wording is called Elegant.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl....Chesney NEEDS to market these stamps!!!! I would be first in line to purchase them :~)LOVE IT!!!!!

Pam in Ar.
Go Hogs!

queenoftheclick said...

This is beautiful. I think you guys need to open an etsy shop to see your art.

Diane said...

Great card and your daughter really should do a line of stamps. She's a wonderful artist!

msfreida said...

Amazing talent just runs in the family! This card is so cool! Love the papers and Chesney's artwork just sets them off. Get this girl in her own business!

Freida