Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Bunny Loves You

There's still time to comment on this card for a chance to win it. You have until noon today, and then I'll be back with the winner.

When I was making yesterday's card the scalloped circle that was punched out was just sitting there wanting me to make something with it, so this is what I did.



I think that little bunny is just adorable. He is by Rubbermoon. The white card is swiss dot embossed and scalloped at the bottom edge. I did my faux bow on the ribbon, and I added little pearls everywhere. These pearls are liquid pearls by Ranger. I added them to the scallops, the center of the bow, and the center of the teeny flower on the teeny tag. I printed out the saying before punching it out. the font I used is called Kristen.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Simple. Sweet. Adorable! What more can I say, Holly? :-)

Stephanie said...

Oh wow! I love this card! That little bunny IS adorable! I love his little tail! Too cute! :D