Saturday, July 5, 2008

What's Up Pussycat?

I hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth yesterday. We enjoyed ourselves by doing a little shopping, eating out, and watching fireworks. The only thing to spoil our fireworks watching was that our dog got into a bed of ants and in our frenzied attempt to get them off of her they got on us! We all got bit by these tiny little black ants! The fireworks were gorgeous though.
Today's card features yet another image my daughter Chesney has drawn. I think the wide innocent eyes of this little cat are just so sweet.



I colored with copics and popped the words up with dimensionals. The font is called Amienne.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kat said...

awww..... purrrty kitty. It looks like she borrowed Riley's collar. LOL

JAR said...

This is so adorable!!! So I am behind, I think -- is that a stamp image that your DD drew, or just a drawing? She needs her own line of stamps!! (And if she has them, where are they? I want to see!)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Cleary you have never owned a cat. If you did, you would know there is no such thing as an "innocent look" to their eyes! ;o) LOL! Cute drawing! :)