Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zindorf morning

Can you handle another Zindorf card? I really love this card that Michelle did, and since I had the Art of Life stamp set I decided to try it. I followed her tutorial as best I could, although I didn't have some of the same ink colors she used. I chickened out when it came to darkening the flowers on the right side. I just knew it would look terrible if I tried that. Anyway, here's my card.




I think my Not Quite Navy ink pad was a little dry so my flowers don't look as dark as hers. It's fun trying her techniques, and I have to say I'm lots better at sponging than I used to be!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love the way the swirls flow onto both pieces of cardstock, Holly.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I like how you highlighted with the white gel pen. The swirls make the card!