Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bright Flowers

Today's card was just something I made trying to figure out what I wanted to stamp. I used a dollar stamp I got at Michael's by Sarah Biese and just pulled out cardstock to match the color I used in the image.



Know what I'm most proud of in this photo? My bow! It tied just perfectly and stayed so poufy! The image is colored with copics, and the card base is red. The orange at the top was cut with the slit punch. I was originally going to use the scallop part that cut out, but after looking at the left over pieces I thought "hey, if I lay that on the red it looks like the red is scalloped!" Now I have two orange scallop pieces to use on another card!
Thanks as always for taking time out of your day to view my blog.

3 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

As I was looking at your card I was thinking to myself, "Man that bow looks good", then I read down and you mentioned it to! Too often I try to tie a bow and it comes out sideways or something funky...glad yours turned out perfect :~)

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together?? Am I showing my age or what LOL

Kat said...

Would you please give instructions for tying the bow? It *is* purrfect!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

The bow is awesome! And I love the reversed scallops too. Very nice!