Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cards With Flower Soft

Note - My daughter finally figured out the subscribe thing for me and you can now subscribe to my blog with e mail updates a lot easier. I really hope some of you will take the time to do that! Just look to the left of my blog to see where to sign up.

I finally got around to actually making cards with the flower soft things I made the other day. I was more into trying out the flower soft stuff that I didn't really take my time coloring, so these aren't my best but I didn't want them to go to waste! The stamps on both of these cards are from Ink-n-rubber stamps.



Here's the second card:



This one I wanted to chalk in a sky, but I had already done the flower soft so I didn't take a chance on screwing it up. Next time I do a card with flower soft I'll be sure to plan ahead! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This flower stuff really makes your cards pop. I love them!

Catherine said...

i just got my flower soft yesterday and i can't wait to play with it. love both cards