Sunday, August 3, 2008

Embracing The White

One of the challenges on Splitcoast Stampers was to make a card that embraced the white space on your card. This is the one I came up with.



I embossed the top part of the card with a cuttlebug embossing folder and scored two lines at the bottom of the card. A black ribbon with white dots is tied around the card where the embossed part ends. I used my white gel pen to put little white dots on black brads on each end of the sentiment. I am not sure what company makes the sentiment stamp.
This is a really simple card, but the embossing makes it look really special. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

weatkins said...

Very pretty!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Very nice! I love the dotted brads. I thought you bought them that way!

Pam in Ar. said...

Simple yet elegant....very nice card Holly.

Colleen said...

Wow... this is really pretty!

Amanda Sewell said...

Great job on embracing the white space, your card is gorgeous!!!

Sonya R said...

Love this card!
simple elegance!