Monday, August 4, 2008

Gray Hair

Another challenge card in the Dare To Get Dirty challenges. This challenge was to make a card following a sketch. This is the sketch we had to follow.



And here is my card



I just love the expression on this rabbit's face. The stamp is from Comotion, and I colored with copics. The designer paper is from Stampin Up. I used plain and scalloped oval nestabilities and pierced the corner of the piece under the ovals. The font for the saying is Boopee. I used three sizes of blue rain dots on the side. I really like this sketch and will probably make more cards using it.
Blog candy alert - Judy is giving away something on her blog today. I don't know what yet, but any kind of blog candy is good! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Love the sentiment!!! It goes perfect with the image :~)
As usual, you're a pro with the coloring

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

LOL! I love it! The sentiment is perfect too!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....love this!!!!Super job!!!!

Teresa said...

Too funny! Love it!!!

Colleen said...

This is soooo cute! Love that stamp... and the saying is too perfect!

Amanda Sewell said...

This is hilarious! I love it! So far I am free and clear of greys here, but with another boy on the way, I am sure that won't last *giggles* Great card with the sketch!!!

Lesly said...

This is adorable! I have collected bunnies for years and this is on the of the cutest ever!

Niki_Meiners said...

I agree, love the look on that rabbits face. Very cute.

Conni Frankl said...

such a cute card. Great job!
C