Sunday, August 17, 2008

Halloween Card

This was a quick card I made just so there would be something on my blog while I am away visiting my daughter. I didn't want to miss a day with a card!



I used some paper from The Angel Company called Simply Spooky that I got from a friend (thanks Gail!). I used a nestability die to cut out the circle in the card, and punched the image out with a punch. The image is from Stampin Up!'s Batty For You set. I used my copic spray gun and sprayed the purple and then added googly eyes and made a spinner card.
The Trick or Treat stamp is from Michael's dollar spot. Now. look what I did to the inside.




The purple part with the spider is from the same piece of paper, and the Happy Halloween is from Posh Impressions.
I know it's not the best, or cutest card I ever made, but I didn't leave you hanging with nothing to look at!

1 comment:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Love this! I have wanted that little set that the spider came in forever, but have I bought it? No. I'm waiting for it to retire and go for double on ebay. LOL.