Thursday, August 21, 2008
I got An Award, and A Game To Play
Isn't this sweet? Debby at Debby's Stuff gave me this award. I was so surprised as well as honored. Thanks Debby!
Here are the rules for playing:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated
So the hard part of course is coming up with 7 other blogs to nominate for this award. I wanted to choose 7 I haven't chosen before.
1. Helen at All Things Stampy is a great blog to visit if you love Stampin Up! She does some fabulous things with her stamps!
2. Debbie at Debbie's Die Cuts is a wonderfully creative person who is always coming up with ideas that WOW me!
3. Robyn at Here By Grace probably doesn't even know I visit her blog because I don't think I've ever left a comment (my bad!), but I love her sense of humor and the art she creates and so freely shares!
4. Judy at Joy In A Jar makes some beautiful pieces of art, and I'm always touched at her thoughtfulness at visiting people's blogs.
5. Judy at Just Judy and her Stamps is a fairly new blogger, but she has really jumped in with both feet and you can tell her love of stamping in all she makes. She even has bi-weekly giveaways!
6. Conni at Conni's Corner always has such classic and elegant looking things to share. I love her simply style!
7. And last, but certainly not least I have to give to Sarah at Scrampin Mamma. Sarah was the first person to help me out with some blog problems when I first started blogging, and I visit her blog daily. She has a wonderful sense of humor that you can see in her cards, and I never fail to feel a little happier after seeing what she's made.
So, I hope you all take the time to visit these blogs and leave a little message telling them what you think. We live for comments folks!
now, anyone up for a game? My friend Sue at Stampin Daly has posted a fun little game that will get you a RAK if you play along!