Thursday, August 21, 2008

I got An Award, and A Game To Play



Isn't this sweet? Debby at Debby's Stuff gave me this award. I was so surprised as well as honored. Thanks Debby!
Here are the rules for playing:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated

So the hard part of course is coming up with 7 other blogs to nominate for this award. I wanted to choose 7 I haven't chosen before.

1. Helen at All Things Stampy is a great blog to visit if you love Stampin Up! She does some fabulous things with her stamps!

2. Debbie at Debbie's Die Cuts is a wonderfully creative person who is always coming up with ideas that WOW me!

3. Robyn at Here By Grace probably doesn't even know I visit her blog because I don't think I've ever left a comment (my bad!), but I love her sense of humor and the art she creates and so freely shares!

4. Judy at Joy In A Jar makes some beautiful pieces of art, and I'm always touched at her thoughtfulness at visiting people's blogs.

5. Judy at Just Judy and her Stamps is a fairly new blogger, but she has really jumped in with both feet and you can tell her love of stamping in all she makes. She even has bi-weekly giveaways!

6. Conni at Conni's Corner always has such classic and elegant looking things to share. I love her simply style!

7. And last, but certainly not least I have to give to Sarah at Scrampin Mamma. Sarah was the first person to help me out with some blog problems when I first started blogging, and I visit her blog daily. She has a wonderful sense of humor that you can see in her cards, and I never fail to feel a little happier after seeing what she's made.

So, I hope you all take the time to visit these blogs and leave a little message telling them what you think. We live for comments folks!

now, anyone up for a game? My friend Sue at Stampin Daly has posted a fun little game that will get you a RAK if you play along!

5 comments:

Conni Frankl said...

WOW, Holly I am honoured!! I am so glad to be thought of!!!

C

JUST JUDY and her STAMPS! said...

WELL THANK YOU!!
I will do this either tomorrow or Saturday, I see it's going to take a little time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLY!!
I'm honored!!

Judy :)

Helen said...

Thank you so much - I'm flattered! :)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

awww, thanks! You're very kind.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Thank you sooo much for this award! I am honored, but more than that, I'm glad to have found your stampalicious blog! I love it! Hugs!