Thursday, August 7, 2008

Inspired

Jenn's challenge was to make a card that was inspired by a picture she found. This picture is of a really different and fabulous cake!



Here's the card I made




I stamped my background which is an all over floral pattern in black and then tied a bright green ribbon around it. I stamped the greeting in Green Galore ink and mounted it on some black,and then green cardstock and added a little green flower brad. The floral image is from Sonlight Impressions and the greeting is from Stampin Up's Sincere Salutations set.
Not my favorite card, but I think it fit the challenge.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

OH, I can totally see your inspiration in this card! :) Looks neat with the black and lime green!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

You did a great job, Holly, but I totally don't believe that first pic is an actual cake! lol! Ok, maybe it is. It's pretty cool whatever it is!

sandy said...

WOW again- one of the most striking cards I've seen. GREAT interpretation of the cake!