Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lookie Lookie - I got Goodies!

I was recently the winner of not one, but TWO prizes! The first one is this



Three bookmark calenders made by Judy that I won on her blog Just Judy and her Stamps. Every other Monday she gives away something to a lucky commenter, and this was my prize! Hop over to her blog and take a look at her great creations!

The second thing I won is this:



Yep, a whole set of the Floral Fantastical stamps from Unity Stamp Company! I'm totally psyched to start using these babies!

2 comments:

JUST JUDY and her STAMPS! said...

WOW - - the second prize is cool girl!! Glad you got your bookmarkers - ENJOY!! Thanks for telling everyone to come see my blog!! I'm blog hoppin' right now myself. LOL

Judy :)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Didn't you also win a CHF set on that not a raffle thing? I thought I saw your name on the list. You need to go buy some lotto tickets girlfriend!