Monday, August 25, 2008

Make A Rose A Tulip

Sticky - My daughter finally figured out the subscribe thing for me and you can now subscribe to my blog with e mail updates a lot easier. I really hope some of you will take the time to do that! Just look to the left of my blog to see where to sign up.

Yesterday was featured stamper day at Splitcoast Stampers. The stamper was Kokirose and the card of hers I chose to CASE is here



and here is my card



The changes I made were of course the colors, I only pierced in two corners, I used rain dots instead of brads, and I put my sentiment on the left side of the card. Now that you see my card, don't you like the title of today's post? Koirose is the featured stamper and I used a tulip stamp? :P
The tulip stamp image is from Rubber Stampede and the For You is from Penny Black. I colored with copics. It's a really feminine card, isn't it? Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

You're right Holly...your card is very feminine looking where the other card is very bold looking to me. They both are pretty in their own way. It depends on what kind of mood a person was in as to the occasion in which it would be sent...I'm not a real fan of the material the other person used on her flower though, your's is much prettier.

Thanks for sharing :~)

Riley said...

beautiful! i love the soft colors you chose!

Debby said...

Very pretty! Your color choices are fabulous!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

So pretty! I love tulips. They remind me of my great-grandpa.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh, these are just gorgeous! Love them!

Kat said...

Holly! I can't believe I missed seeing this card 'til now (3 days later). It's becuz I got sidetracked with your "dated" photos of yerself. LOL
Anyway! This card is GORGEOUS!!!!!
Pawsitively BEAUTIFUL!! LOVELY!! Soooo purrrtyyyy!!!! :-)