Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monochromatic in Pink

Lauren's challenge was to make a monochromatic card. I chose pink as my color and picked out a ribbon, a pink ink, and some pink cardstock.



I used Stampin Up's Bud Basics stamp set and stamped the flowers in pink passion ink. I embossed the card, and the darker pink layer behind the stamped panel. My ribbon is some pink velvet ribbon I got at Target's $ spot, and I used pink brads to attach it to the card. In the center of the flowers I have pink rain dots. Another really quick card! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Very Cute! I LOVE dew drops and you did such a fabulous job with them on this card. Cute flowers too! =)

Nicole said...

very pretty! and the swiss dots background is a really nice touch - makes the card pop :D

Lisbet said...

Cute card

lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

JUST JUDY and her STAMPS! said...

I love it!! Great job girlfriend!! By the way - a BIG THANK YOU (check my blog) your card arrived today and it's too cute for words in person!! I love it and will cherish for ever.

So, how long should I wait to start to join challenges - - they seem kinda scary to me?? That and swaps - do you do swaps too?

Thanks again for the card - -I'm happy I won!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Very nice! I love pink!

Dawn Marie said...

I havent stopped by in awhile, you have wonderful cards!!Great job!I will have to visit more often!