Friday, August 29, 2008

My own featured stamper

Yea! It's Friday! Last night I was looking through some cards I've saved in my favorites and picked one to CASE. My own featured stamper if you will. The card I chose to case is from Laura Fredrickson at Scrapenextras.com and can be seen here



I used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the vellum layer over the brown, the same Bud Basics stamp set from Stampin Up, and a bunch of yellow rain dots from Cloud Nine. I can't tell you how much I love these rain dots. I especially like how they come in so many different sizes. When I was in Memphis at Archivers I saw they had different shapes like hearts and stars, and I got some that looks like splashes! I'll just have to find the right card to make using those splashes. The circle sentiment is from another Stampin Up set called Think Happy Thoughts. I really love Laura's card, and I am so happy with the way mine turned out too. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

OOH...now I like this one! Very elegant :~)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Holly this is so pretty...Your colouring is fabulous! I'm thrilled that you liked my card enought to case it, and your version is just gorgeous!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is beautiful. I think it's one of my favorites that you've done!

Daniel Askeland said...

Beautiful card!

Sorry... off course I got the stamps.. I just forgot to tell you.. I'll tell you when I've made a card or two, with your stamps..

And great stamps they were indeed.. once again... THANK you!

Daniel Askeland

Catherine said...

absolutely beautiful, i guess you'll be my own featured stamper ;)

Debby said...

Gorgeous!

Diane said...

Such a beauty!!!!!