Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Simple, but WOW!

Sharon issued a challenge for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges to make a card that is simple, but packs a bunch of punch by using a gorgeous image and a few other touches. I think this card fills the bill.



The image by itself is so pretty that the card doesn't need much else. I colored this one with copics and mounted it on black. I added a little bit of rub on faux stitiching and a couple of score lines at the bottom. I also clipped all four corners of the card. I really like how the score line breaks for the sentiment.
The tulip image is from Wood-n-Paper, Ink. I do not know who makes the "my friend" stamp.
Again, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is beautiful. You amaze me with your coloring skills! And I love the way the score line breaks too. Nice work!

Dawn Marie said...

Very, very nice!!!Beautiful card!!