Thursday, August 28, 2008

A sketch challenge card

You have until noon today to post a comment on this post to win that card. I'll be back later to announce the winner.

The sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers last week is what this card is for.



It's a square card measuring 5 1/2". I used more of the designer paper that I got from Sue's summer challenge and added some yellow ribbon and a prima flower with a liquid pearl in the center. I used another cute image from Karin.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh Holly that is the cutest image ever!! Love it.

Pam in Ar. said...

UH,OH.....I feel somemore faceless comments comming on LOL

Love the coloring but I'm not a big fan of the faceless people either.

I'm amazed that you can post everyday...thanks for sharing with us.

rejoyceink56 said...

I like the layout too! One of those Mega Petal Punches is on my wishlist!
Joyce

Kat said...

Geez, Louise ~ They even have a ... faceless bee? IS that what it is? I see the wings & antennae, but the ?bee? has hands. I know it is whimsical, but - c'mon, she looks so sad & withdrawn without a nose & mouth. :-(
Note: I wasn't going to comment on this, but I was "stirred on" by Pam. LOL

Shannon said...

Love it!!!! Guess I need to go check out the sketch challenge for today. Feeling a little low on creativity lately.

weatkins said...

Are you just trying to "buzz" up trouble?! Give that bee a face! Don't make me have to come down there!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Another faceless image, eh? :) Your coloring is phenom, as usual. Cute card!