Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sue's Summer Challenge

Sue at StampinDaly has been doing a summer challenge all summer long. What she does is send out a packet of supplies to participants and they make cards, scrapbook pages, altered items, or some craft project using the things she sends. My package arrived today along with this beautiful card Sue made. Please be sure to visit her site for information on how she made this and take a look at all the other awesome art she's created, along with the other summer challenges!



Here's what was in my packet.

I'll be sure to post what I make as soon as I get them made! Thanks Sue for the wonderful card and the fun play stuff!
And thanks to all of you for looking!

2 comments:

nic_d said...

I love this floral card! The flower in the center pops and the touch of wispy white is just right!

sandy said...

Wow, I realy LOVE tihs card, Holly. It just makes my eyes happy :)