Sunday, September 7, 2008

Big Easy Smile

STICKY : Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for a chance to win some awesome blog candy!

I borrowed the Stampin Up set Big Pieces from a friend a couple of weeks ago and hadn't made one card with it! I finally decided I had to sit down and make a card before returning it to her. This is the one I came up with.




I paired it up with a phrase from Simple Sayings II and added some ribbon and some pierced holes. The ribbon was originally going to be on top, but when I was scoring my lines my scorer slipped and it left a mark on the cardstock so I covered it with ribbon. I think a set of these cards would be cute. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Isn't it wonderful what a little ribbon or flower can do?? LOL
Good colors!

Katie Scott said...

I absolutely LOVE this combination of colors!

Lori said...

Great color combination! This is the perfect design for showcasing the great images in this set.

Nancy said...

Great card. I have allways liked that card but don't have it yet.

Nancy said...

I meant to say "don't have that set yet." Sorry Nancy

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Aww, you make ME smile! Such a sweet card. And yet another reminder that I don't own a Scor-pal. argh. :)