Thursday, September 25, 2008

Winner of the blog candy

Random.org chose #9 as the winner of the Halloween embellishments, which makes Lorraine the winner.
Want to try to win some blog candy from someone else? Well Stamps, Paper, Scissors is celebrating almost 25,000 hits by giving away some fun stamps! Just go here to see what they are!
Now which card did I choose to enter? Well, I was very tempted to send a link to all of my cards to Katharina but she did say one card or project so I decided against that. The one I ended up sending her was the Christmas one. A couple of people told me they liked Wanna Play, and I did too but when I uploaded it to Splitcoast Stampers Katharina herself commented on it so I knew she had already seen that one!
Now, I guess I just have to wait and see who gets the guest designer spot. There are so many talented people out there that I know Katharina is going to have a tough time picking just one! Thanks for all the well wishes from you all though!

2 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Congrats to Lorraine!!! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you Holly, I just loved that card!

Debby said...

crossing my fingers...