Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bloomin' stamper

I made this card for the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers this week. here is the card I CASED, and here is my card I used a flower image by DRS Designs and then sponged around each flower with Only Orange. I colored the inside of the flowers with a yellow copic marker. The saying is printed on my computer with a font called Zapfino II. I stamped the flower again on some shrink plastic and shrunk it down after cutting and coloring it. I used a brad to attach it to the saying piece. It's been a while since I've used shrink plastic and it was fun playing with it again!
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kat said...

I absolutely *love* this card, Holly! I love sunflowers - and the coloring on these fleurs & around them reminds me of sunflowers. The embellishment of the shrunk fleur with the brad certainly completes the great look. Love the font also. And the placement of everything. You see? I love *everything* about this card! :-D

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Holly, I just love this! The colours and sponging are just perfect, and that shrink plastic flower-brad is pure genius! Wonderful!

Pam in Ar. said...

Great card,Holly! I don't know where you get the time to post every day...but I'm glad you do :~)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is great, Holly! I love the coloring (of course) and the shadows are perfect!