Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Floral Delivery

This is another card I made based on a card in Terry's gallery on Splitcoast stampers. She had so many cards in her gallery that I liked! My favorite part about this one is where the embossed background is slit for the designer paper to slip in behind it. The card I cased can be seen here.



This image is from All Night Media, and it's one I've had for a really long time. It's perfect for all kinds of cards so I've used it often. I colored with copics and added stickles to the flower centers. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

What a cute card! Love the little guy peeking out from between the flowers LOL...he's cute :~)

Kat said...

I LOVE THE PINK!!!

bumblebee creations said...

very cute Holly! You must have a cuttlebug? TFS

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Great layout! I haven't been using my folders lately. I need to get back to them.

weatkins said...

I like this card. It's not too "cute", but just right. And thanks for the card you sent me with the "spin-a-face" wheel. You can guess what the first thing I did was, can't you? Wish you hadn't written inside it though-- I'd have sent it on to someone I wanted to impress!