Friday, September 5, 2008

Flourished Thinking

Before we get to today's card I just have to tell Sarah how much her greeting suggestion for the vampire Chica made me laugh! In case you didn't read the comments, Sarah suggested "You suck!" LOL! I thought of a couple more I could use, and I kind of like "It's not easy being dead".
Okay, on to today's post. It's another stamp camp card today that uses Stampin Up's Frames With A Flourish and Sincere Salutations. The card is made with their new color Kiwi Kiss. Also, I used their new scallop punch for the bottom of the front of the card.



This card is pretty straight forward and doesn't require much talk, so I'll just leave it with you. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Holly,

what a great cards you've made the last few days.
I love all of them.

Have a great weekend.

xoxo Karin

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

So simple, but so pretty! I love the scalloped edge!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

And I hope I win your blog candy! That would be awesome! (forgot to post that on the other post, and didn't want to post over there again and muddy the waters for counting!).