Monday, September 22, 2008

For Katharina

The weekend's over and it's back to the routine of the week for most of us. I wish all of you a very happy Monday! Here is another card I made for a possible submition to Katharina for the Whiff of Joy guest designer. This one follows sketch #19.



What a great sketch! I had so much fun picking out the papers and ribbon for this card. I colored the image with copics and added a little chalk to the background and some crystal lacquer to the balloons. Three more cards to go, and then you have to help me decide which one to enter!
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

OOH, I like this one. All of the different colors are so pretty!

It's going to be hard picking just one.

Catherine said...

Holly this is too cute!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Gorgeous card! I hope you get the guest designer spot!!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

So cute! I love the color combo and the bright balloons!