Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Hedgehog

STICKY : If you're looking for blog candy just leave a comment on this post! If this is your first time here, I hope you'll take a look at some of my older posts and maybe decide to subscribe!

I bought a few stamps from someone recently and this little Penny Black hedgehog stamp was one of them. I had to ink it up and color it because it's just so cute!


I colored with copics, chalked the sky, and pierced around the corners of one of the layers I used uner the image. The little circle is popped up on one of the corners. Looking at it now I wish I had added some ribbon somewhere.
Tomorrow is card give away day! I have two cards for you tomorrow and the winner can choose which one they want, so be sure to come back tomorrow and comment for a chance to win! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

Looks to me like your mojo's back :~) Don't ya just love Penny Black and those cute little Hedge Hogs??

Sweet card Holly!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Holly, I love this! Everything is just perfect. Hurray for mojo! :O)

be_an_avonlady said...

I have several Penny Black Hedgehogs and I never get tired of them! thanks for sharing. I like the composition-- a card map for me to follow.
Joyce

Catherine said...

don't you just love PB stamps, this is way too cute!

Scrappy Doo 2 u said...

I so love hedgie! I wanna add him to my collection, PLLLLLLEEEEAAAASE! He's adorable!

You did a great job with this card. It's absolutely wonderful! It's stunning, love the colors you chose too!