Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Love Bites!

Tonight is the My Favorite Things new release party when the Hey Chica stamp will be available! They have a special gallery all set up at Splitcoast Stampers where you can see all the cards and things people have made using the new stamps. I was looking on there this morning and saw this card and got an idea for a card. It's been working in my mind all day while I was at work, and I had to go straight to making it when I got home from work. I'm warning you, she's a creepy chica!



I was trying to come up with a saying for the card and thoughts of Buffy the Vampire Slayer came to mind, and the title I gave my post also came to mind. Someone gave me a great idea, but it's a little too risque so I won't use it on this blog but I may sometime! (evil grin). I'd love to hear any ideas you may have! By the way, the font I used on this is called Buffied. Anyway, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

OOH....I love those evil grins...mmmmuuuuuhhhhhh

LOL, I like the white on her better than the green...the tension is mounting...only a few more hours to go...

I can't vait dahling..(screeching laughter)

Kim said...

Sooooooo cool Holly!

Maureen said...

LOve this card - you are too clever!! How exciting for you and Chesney!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

hee hee. See, I would have just had "You Suck" on the card. Get it? Vampire? Suck? hahaha!