Saturday, September 20, 2008

Make up day!

Well Pam said I had a day to make up for when my power was out, so today I have two cards for you! Bet you thought I wouldn't do it huh Pam? ;)

These cards are both really simple Halloween cards. I colored the images with copic markers. I do not know for sure who makes these stamps because I stamped them at a friend's house and I didn't bother to write down where they came from. I used confetti spiders on both of them. It doesn't show up in the second one very well, but I stuck it in the web on the side of the card.





I plan on making some more cards for Katharina's guest designer call today. I hope you are all able to get some stamping time in as well! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

OOH Holly....you did good girl!!
I LOVE purple so that makes these cards over the top for me.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

These are great, Holly! I need to get some more Halloween cards made... and then actually remember to mail them.

Debby said...

Simple for you! Fabulous!