Saturday, September 27, 2008

A RAK!

I received a wonderful card this week from Sue over at Stampin Daly and wanted to share it with you.



It was for playing in a little game she had on her blog over the summer. I love this image, which I think may be from Sarah Kay but I'm not sure.

Anyway, Sue's card came at the perfect time because without it I'd have nothing to show you today! I have been rather busy this week and have a busy weekend ahead of me too so I haven't had much time to stamp this week.
This afternoon I am going with a friend to a retirement home. We are going to be helping a group of ladies there make cards. This will be the first time we've been there so we aren't sure how much help they will need. I'm looking forward to it though, and I hope they have a good time and want us to come back.
After that I do think I'll have some un-interrupted stamping time while my husband is immersed in football! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

weatkins said...

Cute image-- especially since the girl has a nose and mouth!

Kat said...

This *is* such an adorable image - as is her entire card. Thanks 'fur' sharing, Holly.

And you know I agree with 'weatkins'.... and such an *adorable* nose & mouth! ;-D