Sunday, September 14, 2008

sketch challenge

Wednesday was sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. The sketch was this one


I am quick to say when I don't like something I make, so let me be just as quick today to tell you that I love the card I made for this challenge. Everything just clicked in place once I got started. I did something a little different this time around too. Usually I color my image however I feel led to do and then when I go to make a card using that image I try to find cardstock, paper, and ribbon, etc to go with it. This time I purposely chose my strip of designer paper and then chose the accessories to go with that before coloring my image. It's harder in the beginning, but I really like the result of this one anyway. What do you think?



The image is from Precious Moments and I don't know who made the greeting stamp. I colored with copics. I purposely left a little slack in the twill on the left side and like the effect. Well, thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

isn't she precious, very pretty!

Kat said...

Beautiful colors, Holly! Ya "done good". *grin*
This is such a purr-ecious image -- I really like it. Who sells the Precious Moments stamps?

Kristine B. said...

very cute! :)

Mybiz said...

ahh how nice., i love precious moments ;)