Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time to vote!

Don't forget that you have until noon today to leave a comment on this post to win the blog candy.
Okay, here is the final card I've made following Katharina's sketches. This one is sketch #26, but flipped on it's side.



This adorable image is by JRL Design. I colored with copics, then masked it and sponged on different colors of ink for the background. A lot of little details in the princess. She has diamonds at the top of her tiara and since she didn't have shoes, I made her little glittery glass slippers! I thought it was funny that the pumpkin the little cow is carrying doesn't have a nose or mouth either! LOL!

So, look back at these posts and counting today's card

sketch 18 - Hearts Afire
sketch 25 - Wanna Play?
sketch 19 - For Katharina
sketch 27 - Precious Love
sketch 22 - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

tell me which one is the one I should enter, or do you think like Kat said a few days ago I should link her to all of them in one post? I have to submit this to her this evening, so be quick to tell me! Thanks ya'll and cross your fingers for me! I'll be back later with the winner of yesterday's candy and also let you know which card I send to Katharina. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Pam in Ar. said...

If we had to choose just one card, I would choose sketch 22. I just love that one...so much detail to it.

I'm not sure what the criteria is for the submission, but it might not hurt to link them all...only if that it allowed.

My vote for just one card though is the Christmas one :~)
What did you use on the boots and snow??

Debby said...

It's hard to choose because I love them all but if had to pick one it would be this sketch 19 - For Katharina.

rejoyceink56 said...

This isn't going to be much help because my favorite is "Wanna Play?"
#25. They are all good so whatever subject matter tickles your fancy and #25 is ME!!!!

Kat said...

I still think you ought to submit them all - as long as there is no rule saying "submit only one". :-)

But if I'd have to choose just one, my purrsonal fav is still 'Hearts Afire'. And - LOL - I just now read the first 3 gals' posts, and I see all 4 of us chose different ones! So go ahead, Holly, submit them all - and let Katharina do the choosing! :-D

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These little guys are so cute! For my pick...I really like "Wanna Play". Best of luck on which ever you choose! Why not submit them all?

Catherine said...

I would have to say Sketch 19 but all of them are just adorable. I'm with Laura, submit them all ;)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I'm sure I'm too late, but my favorite is still that "Wanna Play" card. I just love it... but a close second would be the Christmas one. Good luck! I hope you make it!!!

SueB said...

I've just found your blog from Lauren's link to your 10/13 post and I'm LOVIN' this SWEET Halloween card ~ TFS!