Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wanna Play?

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I have been. We've had pretty weather, and football started so DH is happy watching that while I stamp!
Today I made another card up for consideration for Katharina's call for a Whiff of Joy guest designer. This one follows sketch #25



I used one of the Hanglar images Karin sent me and colored her with copics. I printed out the greeting "Wanna Play?" on the computer using a font called Dear Teacher. I just thought that she looked like she was looking for a friend to play with. A stamper friend of mine and I will say that to each other when we want to get together to stamp, so I thought it was cute.
I will continue to have cards following Katharina's sketches until Thursday and then I'm going to ask those of you who have been following my blog to tell me which one I should submit. I'm kind of toying with the idea of just having all of them in one gigantic blog post and submitting that link to her so she sees all of them, but that might be a little pushy and over the edge. What are your thoughts; what would you do?
Well, as always thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I think this is adorable. I love her polka dotted pants! :)

Kat said...

First of all, Holly, I do not think it would be 'pushy' for you to show all your cards to Katharina.... I think it shows *enthusiasm*. :-)
Now to your card. I love the colors - the background paper, the polka dot colors on her pants & hat bow, the pink 'lace'. I also like the color of paper you used for your Swiss Dots - and how you layered that onto green.
The font is purrfect - as is the 'Wanna play?" - 'cuz yah, she looks sad without a friend to play with (and you know why she looks sad!). ;-)

Debby said...

That is just the cutest card! Cute cute cute!

Kerri said...

Holly, out of all the ones you've posted for this project, this is the one I love!

Catherine said...

another cute card...love it!

Joy said...

love that little girl...where can you get that? is it a stamp? thanks for sharing =)

Karin said...

I think this one is fabulous. I love the colors and DP.
I really love those papers from stampin Up. To bad they aren't available in Holland.
I think you should send this one in.

Love,
xoxo Karin