Monday, September 8, 2008

Where oh where has my mojo gone?

STICKY : Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for a chance to win some awesome blog candy!

Okay, yesterday was featured stamper day at Splitcoast Stampers. I had such a hard time choosing a card to CASE and then I'd start one and I'd hate it and I'd start looking for a different one to CASE! I hate days like that. I eventually chose this card but you'd never know it from looking at my card!



After doing that I gave up trying to do anything. Some days you have your mojo and some days you don't. Mine was definitely taking a day off! On a more positive note though, I did get a little further along in the tutorial I'm working on. Wishing you all better creativity than I'm having! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I think my mojo hit the road a week or so ago when Jack's growth spurt started. Blech. I hate that feeling. I do like your flower though! :)