Monday, September 1, 2008

Wishes Come True

Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope you are all able to take advantage of the holiday and do some stamping! I know I am.
I'm super excited because this week My Favorite Things is releasing some new sets and one of them is my daughter Chesney's drawings! Remember when I posted this card?


Well my wish became a reality and this image will be in the new release on Wednesday!

Last week I attended a stamp camp and we got to make six cards! I will be showing you the cards over the next few days. Today's card uses stamps from Stampin Up's Eastern Blooms, Heard From The Heart, and Canvas sets. We also got to use some of their new colors like Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette.



I should have watched the placement of my greeting better when I made this one though, because I had to move my ribbon over so the words could be read, and that covered up my punched corners on that side. I really do like the Heard From The Heart set though.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Debby said...

Congrats to your daughter! I just saw that stamp from Gina K and I adore it! I love your wishes card too. What I do most oftne with those stamps with the long lines on either end of the word is simply leave them out. I just ink the actual word with my marker. I love the font of the stamps and use them a lot.

Pam in Ar. said...

I am so excited about Chesney's stamp and I can't wait for Wednesday to get here! Wishes do come true :~) Perfect card for a perfect occasion!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

How exciting! It's almost time for the release! I've seen that stamp on 3-4 different blogs now and I just love it. I hope they have some cute sentiments with it!

Megs said...

The girl stamp is really cute!! Congratulations to you & your daughter :)

Catherine said...

Congratulations to you and to your daughter. Happy for both of you =)